Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative hosts several forms on our website for the convenience of our members. Below is a list of all of the forms we have publicly available on sussexrec.com.
Forms marked below in BOLD are online webforms that can be filled out online on your computer, tablet, or phone to have your information sent securely to our office as soon as you hit "submit." Any sensetive personal information included in these forms is encrypted to ensure security of members' information.
Other forms not marked in bold are available as PDFs and must be either filled in digitally or on a printed version before being sent to our office. Completed forms can be sent to us by mail to 64 County Route 639, Sussex, NJ 07461 or by email to email@example.com (or another email if specified in the form).
SREC Service and Membership
- Residential Service Application - Begin service as a residential member of Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative
- Commercial Service Application - Begin service as a commercial member of Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative
- Construction Application - Set up electric service to new construction projects
- Electrician Disconnect/Reconnect Form - Let SREC know when an electrician needs to disconnect your electric meter to perform work (form is to be filled out by your electrician)
- Request End of Service - End your service with SREC
Programs and Products
- Appliance Rebates - Receive up to $50 each for certain models of energy efficient refrigerators, washers, or dryers
- Beat the Peak - Enroll in our load management program to reduce demand during peak hours in exchange for bill credit incentives
- Cummins Home Generators - Inquire about Cummins Home Generators offered by our subsidiary SREC Resources
- Electric Thermal Storage Heat - Inquire about ETS as an electric-powered heat source for your home
- Medical Alert Program Enrollment - Members who use electric-powered medical equipment should enroll to receive advanced alerts of planned outages
- Surge Protection - Inquire to have a surge protector installed on your home to protect against overvoltage from power lines
Feedback and Questions
- Contact Us - Contact Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative employees with your questions, comments, or concerns
- Member Satisfaction Survey - Share your feedback on Sussex Rural Electric Cooperative's performance as your electric utility
- Electric Vehicle Owner Questionnaire - Share information with SREC on your experience with electric vehicles
- Employment Forms - Some open positions offer online forms which can be used to apply online (varies depending on jobs available)
- Scholarship Applications - Students can apply for scholarships from SREC (form availability varies by time of year)
- Solar Interconnection Packet - Commercial - Begin the solar interconnection process for your commercial property
- Solar Interconnection Packet - Residential - Begin the solar interconnection process for your residential propert